This week on Look Forward, the guys are back...finally. There is so little happening in the world of politics, amiright? Jay and Andy play catch up and give their thoughts on the Trump Jr meeting fiasco, the ever expanding Russia-gate situation, Trump's disastrous interview with the New York Times, shake up in the communications department at the White House, and much more!
- Republicans continue to try and kill healthcare
- The John McCain factor
- Russia-Gate rolls on:
- Donald Trump Jr. emails to Russians and more
- Trump’s attempted undercut of Robert Mueller as special prosecutor
- Trump goes after his own Attorney General (Jeff Sessions)
- Trump goes after his own Deputy Attorney General (Rod Rosenstein)
- Jared Kushner can’t seem to remember things, but then does.
- Sean Spicer leaves - White House Communications shakeup
This Week in Stupid